Skip to main content

Urban girl

What's up?
 Are your days stressing like mine? Exams are coming, so I have to study. That's the reason I only post once in a while. I took some time to make two outfit posts, this one today, and another one will be soon. Today I'm going to present you something different. I usually do the boho styles, elegant or girly styles. I wanted to be a little bit different this time and show my passion for clothes and to do new things. Today's style is urban. I mixed up some elegance in this too. You will see below what I meant. This post took me a lot of my free time because the first time when I wanted to take the photos, it was too dark outside and that made the photos not so good. Then I decided to make the photo shooting a second time yesterday. Luckily, now they turned out as I wanted them to. These beautiful photos are made by my lovely cousin Aldina. My photographer Emina couldn't do the photo shooting because she has to study for her upcoming exams, so my cousin got the idea to do the photo shoot instead and save me. You can see her on the last photos in this post. We know each other literary from the time we wore diapers. That means we know each other for 19 years and never had a fight that made us split. We love each other so much and we act like real sisters. She was a great support for me till now and she is one of my most precious friends, which I don't want ever to lose. When I think about her, I remember our childhood. Every summer my parents and me went to our weekend house near a river where she lives. My most precious childhood memories were the nights when we went to a backery to buy fresh made doughnuts. I will remember all the star covered nights when we walked to the backery and back home and talked about everything. As we grew everyday little by little, our firendship became bigger and bigger. I literary can see us in the future with our own children, sitting and drinking coffee and talking about life. Of course she will be a succesfull lawyer because she is studying law now and I belive in her, and me, maybe a german language teacher or something else. Who knows. But I'm sure we will see what our future brings us and I hope we will experience it together.

Šta ima? 
Da li su vam stresni dani kao meni? Razlog zbog kojeg tako često ne objavljujem je  što  mi je sada nastupio ispitni rok pa učim, ali sam ipak odvojila malo vremena da uradim dva nova posta, ovaj današnji i  jedan koji slijedi uskoro. Danas ću vam predstaviti nešto drugačije. Obično nosim i predstavljam boho stil, kao i elegantni odnosno ženstveni. Željela sam biti nešto drugačija i pokazati vam svoju strast za eksperimentisanjem sa stilovima i želju da činim nešto novo. Današnji stil je Urbani koji sam pomiješala sa elegantnim. Vidjećete u nastavku na šta sam mislila. Ovaj post mi je oduzeo mnogo vremena, jer sam se dva puta pokušavala fotografisati. Prvi put' nije uspjelo jer je napolju pao mrak, svjetlost je bila loša, tako da i forografije nisu baš dobro ispale, zbog toga sam se ujutro ponovo fotografisala. Srećom fotografije su sada onakve kakve sam željela. Ove slike su djelo moje divne rodice Aldine. Moja stalna fotografkinja nije stigla uraditi ovaj fotošuting jer je zauzeta učenjem za svoje nadolazeće ispite, pa se moja rodica sjetila da to ona odradi i spasi me. Možete je vidjeti na mojim posljednjim slikama iz ovog posta. Znamo se bukvalno od pelena, to znači da se znamo oko 19 godina i nikada se nismo ozbiljno posvađale da bi se imalo razdvojile. Mnogo se volimo i zaista imamo sestrinski odnos. Uvijek mi je predstavljala veliku podršku i jedna je od mojih dragocjenih prijatelja koje nikada ne želim izgubiti. Kada mislim o njoj sjetim se našeg djetinjstva. Svake godine moji roditelji i ja smo ljetovali na našoj vikendici u blizini jedne rijeke gdje ona živi. Moje najdragocjenije vrijeme sa njom tada je kada smo naveče šetale do pekare da kupimo svježe krofne. Sjećat ću se svih pokovanim svijezdama  noći kada smo u pravcu do pekare i nazad pričale o mnogim stvarima. Kako odrastamo iz dana u dan naše prijateljstvo postaje sve jače. Bukvalno nas mogu zamisliti u budućnosti kako pijemo kafu jedna kod druge sa djecom i u  razgovoru o životu, naravno ona će bti uspješna pravnica jer vjerujem u nju s obziram da sada studira pravo , a ja vjerovatno profesorica njemačkog jezika ili nešto slično. Vidjećemo šta nam budućnost donosi i nadam se da ćemo i tada biti bliske. 


As I said, today's style is urban. I got the inspiration to this style because of the red dress from ZAFUL. When I saw it, I could imagine it with lace highheels, a deinm jacket and thanks to my dear cousin I got the idea of the rustic background. Do you like it? I won't tell you much about the products that I got, because everything you see on the photos, is in person beautiful and has good quality too. I went with ZAFUL, beside the dress. This denim jacket is totaly my style because it has two bird prints on it. Thex may not be as visible in this post, but in the next one for sure. Today's focus should be only on the dress and the unusual bag which is from Rosegal. The bag looks for me like something that girls in Japan or China would wear. Of course that's totaly my style too, because I watch anime and read manga and because of that I have my inspiration in all my outfits drawn from them. One of my biggest dreams is to go to Japan and China one day. The jewelry that I'm wearing on this post is the same as in my last post. It went so good with my outfit that I had to wear it again. The necklace is form ZAFUL. Earrings and ring from Rosegal. I made photos from the jewerly on my last post ''Early summer vibes'' if you want to see them up closely. I won't focus so much on the shoes, because I got them long time ago when I just started my blog. The webstore I got them from was Shein and I think they have maybe similar ones now.

Kako sam već maloprije spomenula, današnji stil je Urban. Inspiraciju za ovaj stil sam dobila zahvaljujući crvenoj haljinici iz ZAFUL-a , čim sam je pogledala mogla sam je zamisliti sa crnim štiklama, farmer jaknom i zahvaljujući mojoj rodici dobila sam ideju za geto pozadinu. Da li vam se sviđa? Neću vam mnogo pričati o stvarima koje sam dobila, jer sve što je na slikama, uživo je takođe. Prelijepo i kvalitetno. Dobila sam iz ZAFUL-a pored haljinice i ovu farmer jaknu koja je totalno moj stil jer ima dva printa ptice. Možda ih njeće primjetiti na ovom postu, ali na sljedećem sigurno hoćete. Današnja pažnja treba da bude usmjerena samo na haljinu i ovu neobičnu torbu iz Rosegal-a. Troba mi liči na nešto što bi djevojke iz Japana i Kine nosile. Naravno to je moj stil takođe, jer gledam anime i čitam manga i to me je inspirisalo da napravim sve ove modne kombinacije koje ste do sada vidjeli. Jedan on mojih najvećih snova jeste da otputujem u Japan i Kinu jednog dana. 
Nakit koji nosim na ovom postu je isti kao na prošlom. Tako je dobro išao uz ovaj outfit da sam ga morala ponovo staviti. To je lančić iz ZAFUL-a, naučnice i prsten iz Rosegal-a. Napravila sam par slika o nakitu na prošlom post-u ''Early summer vibes'', pa ako ga želite pogledati bliže, posjetite taj post. Neću se mnogo fokusirati na obuću, jer sam je dobila podavno, kada sam tek počela sa blogom sa stranice Shein. Mislim da sada imaju slične štikle ovima koje nosim sada.


















Before I end this post, I would like to ask you to tell me your stories about your childhood friend, if you of course have one. I would love to know the most beautiful moment you had with them. 
Can't wait to read them.

 I wish you a beautiful weekend. 

Kisses, 
Amra.


Prije nego što završim post, voljela bih vas pitati da mi ispričate vaše priče o svom prijatelju iz djetinjstva, ako ga imate. Mnogo bih voljela znati vaš najljepši trenutak koji ste imali s njim/njom.
Jedva čekam da ih pročitam.

Želim vam ugodan vikend.

Poljupci,
Amra.

Dress ( Haljina )- ZAFUL
Bag ( Torba ) - Rosegal ''Sold out''
Jacket ( Jakna ) - ZAFUL ''Sold out''
Necklace ( Lančić ) - ZAFUL
Ring ( Prsten ) - Rosegal
Earrings ( Naušnice ) - Rosegal
Heels ( Štikle ) - Shein ''Sold out''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Soul

'' Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out. '' - Audrey Hepburn  Today's style is inspired by the time between the 40's and 50's. Of course I didn't copy the whole style. I did add my touch of style in it, with the blouse I got from Dresslily and the mixing of two prints. As you can see, I got a new haircut and after it I started to love the old fashion. Isn't it interesting how a little change can change your whole look. I love the way of changing my looks because it doesn't feel than boring and the same. My opinion is that everyone has more styles, so why show just one, when you can show more.

Simple, but beautiful

As you know me, I always start to write about how you should be or how I changed. Today I want to write something new. It's a very important topic these days for me, but definitely also for others. I spent my last 2 summers working in Germany. This year I spent my summer relaxing in the nature. I was chilling some time on my weekendhouse near a river where I spent my childhood. I have some really beautiful memories of that place which I will never forget. But I started to notice how everyday someone throws their trash in the river. The shore of the river also has everywhere trash like bottles, plastic and glass. I got angry at us humans. I know that this river is a place for everyone, an important place which is free for people to use it and swim in it and enjoy the summer, but people started acting like the trash they throw away in it. They just keep leaving their stuff there. When I hear someone complaining how the river isn't as clean as before, I want to scream ''w

Eyes, the mirrors of our souls

Hello my dears, How are you? How is your summer going? These days my inspiration is a little bit bad so I thought so much about it what I could write in this new post. The only thing what came to my mind is a popular quote which I often hear. It's '' Eyes are the mirrors of our souls''. What do you think, is that true? When I meet someone I look carefully into the persons eyes. Now when I think about it better, I do that because somehow the eyes tell me if the person is good or bad or something else. I don't know if the eyes are really mirrors of our souls, but they say something about the person which depends how everyone reads it.  So I got so many eyes on me, what do you think are they telling about me? Zdravo moji dragi/drage, Kako ste? Kako vam prolazi ljeto? Ovih dana mi je malo loša   inspiracija  , pa sam baš mnogo razmišljala o tome šta bi pisala na ovom novom postu. Jedino što mi je bilo na umu jeste poznata izreka, koju često čujem, a to je '