Skip to main content

Spread your wings and fly

My dear readers and followers, how are you doing? 
Since the beginning of time people tried to fly and reach new heights and that is always a risk. Those who don't take risks won't reach new horizons. People are meant to be free and always in search for something new. They should not be slaves to some routine and see their life waste away day by day. Improve upon yourself and try new things. That is the only way something will happen in your life.
 I decided upon this theme to tell you that you are the only one who can deciede which part of your life to take and as the theme says, you're the only one who can make your wings spread and start to fly and bring you to your true happiness.

Moji dragi čitatelji i pratioci, šta mi radite?
Još od početka vremena ljudi pokušavaju letjeti i dostići nove visine, ali to je uvijek rizik. Oni koji ne rizikuju neće nikad vidjeti šta je iza horizonta. Ljudima je namijenjeno da budu slobodni i da su uvijek u potrazi za nečime, a ne robovi rutine i da gledaju kako im prolazi dan za danom. Unapređuj se i probaj nešto novo. To je jedini način da se nešto desi u tvom životu
Odlučila sam se za ovu temu kako bih vam rekla da ste vi jedini koji možete odlučiti koji ćete put u životu odabrati i kako tema kaže, jedini ste koji možete učiniti nešto da vam se krila rašire i da počnete letjeti i otići do vaše istinske sreće.

I've got the idea about this post theme from the denim jacket which has two birds printed on it. Those two birds are small details which are at first not so visiable, but on the second, you can see them and imagine two beautiful birds which are flying carefree and are just happy to have each other. Even thought I said on the beginning that you are the only one who can make you fly and see new horizons, you will always have a person who loves you so much that makes you do the first step of learning how to fly. When I saw this beautiful denim jacket on ZAFUL and the two birds, I got instantly emotional connected with it. Because of the hot days which are annoucing the beggining of summer, I ordered this jumpsuit as well from ZAFUL. It's easy to combine and the color isn't red, it's alloy orange. Do you like it? I combined it with the belt which is a big trend this year. It felt right for me to combine it with this style. The accesseries are the most important ones if you want to have a really completed style. My accessoriess are the rings and the earrings. Rings are perfect with the belt. The bag is also an accessory,but I have it for long time now, from Shein. It's sold out. It looked great with my shoes which are having the similar color as the bag, a baby pink color. 
The beautiful shoes, which I'm calling ''Tinkerbell shoes'' are from AMICLUBWEAR. Why do I call them like that? If you have seen the animated movie Disney's Tinkerbell, you will know why. I fell in love with them just because they look like Tinkerbell's shoes on the movie. The only difference is that mine are in pink. I just love this cute, adorable stuff.

Dobila sam ideju za ovu temu posta zahvaljujući ovoj farmer jakni koja na sebi ima slike dviju ptica. Te dvije ptice su mali detalji koji su na prvi pogled jedva primjetni, ali na drugi pogled ih možete vidjeti i zamisliti dvije lijepe ptice koje lete bezbrižno i sretno što imaju jedna drugu. Iako sam rekla na početku da ste vi jedini koji možete učiniti nešto kako bi poletili i vidjeli nove horizonte, uvijek ćete imati osobu koja vas voli toliko da će vas dovesti do toga da učinite prvi korak ka učenju kako letjeti. Kada sam vidjela ovu farmer jaknu sa pticama na ZAFUL-u, istog momenta sam se emocionalno vezala za nju. Zbog vrelih dana koji najavljuju početać ljeta, naručila sam ovaj kombinezon takođe iz ZAFUL-a. Lako se kombinuje i boja mu nije crvena, već alloy narandžasta. Da li vam se sviđa?  Kombinovala sam ga sa kaišem koji je veliki trend ove godine. Izgledalo mi je ispravno kombinovati ga uz ovaj stil. Modni dodaci na meni su prstenje i naučnice. Prstenje je odlično uz kaiš. Torba je takođe modni dodatak, ali samo je dobila podavno iz Shein-a. Sada je rasrodana. Izgledala je savršeno uz moje cipele koje imaju sličnu baby rozu boju kao torba.
Prelijepe cipele, koje nazivam ''Zvončicine cipelice'' su iz AMICLUBWEAR-a. Zašto ih zovem tako? Ako ste ikada gledali animirani film od Disney-a Zvončica, znali bi zašto. Zaljubila sam se u njih baš zbog toga jer liče na cipelice koje Zvončica nosi u filmu. Jedina razlika je u boji, moje su roza. Baš volim ove slatke, neodoljive stvari.































Have you already spread your wings, or does something hold you back from it? Sometimes, let the things or people who hold you go, only the true thing and true people will help you and let you reach your goal.

 Kisses, Amra.

Jeste li već raširili svoja krila ili vas nešto još uvijek zadržava? Ponekad treba pustiti stvari ili ljude koje nas sputavaju da idemo dalje. Samo prave stvari i pravi ljudi će nam pomoći i pustiti da dostignemo svoj cilj.

Poljupci,
Amra.

Photographer (Fotograf) - @_duric_

Bag (Torba) - Shein, Sold out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Soul

'' Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out. '' - Audrey Hepburn  Today's style is inspired by the time between the 40's and 50's. Of course I didn't copy the whole style. I did add my touch of style in it, with the blouse I got from Dresslily and the mixing of two prints. As you can see, I got a new haircut and after it I started to love the old fashion. Isn't it interesting how a little change can change your whole look. I love the way of changing my looks because it doesn't feel than boring and the same. My opinion is that everyone has more styles, so why show just one, when you can show more.

Simple, but beautiful

As you know me, I always start to write about how you should be or how I changed. Today I want to write something new. It's a very important topic these days for me, but definitely also for others. I spent my last 2 summers working in Germany. This year I spent my summer relaxing in the nature. I was chilling some time on my weekendhouse near a river where I spent my childhood. I have some really beautiful memories of that place which I will never forget. But I started to notice how everyday someone throws their trash in the river. The shore of the river also has everywhere trash like bottles, plastic and glass. I got angry at us humans. I know that this river is a place for everyone, an important place which is free for people to use it and swim in it and enjoy the summer, but people started acting like the trash they throw away in it. They just keep leaving their stuff there. When I hear someone complaining how the river isn't as clean as before, I want to scream ''w

Eyes, the mirrors of our souls

Hello my dears, How are you? How is your summer going? These days my inspiration is a little bit bad so I thought so much about it what I could write in this new post. The only thing what came to my mind is a popular quote which I often hear. It's '' Eyes are the mirrors of our souls''. What do you think, is that true? When I meet someone I look carefully into the persons eyes. Now when I think about it better, I do that because somehow the eyes tell me if the person is good or bad or something else. I don't know if the eyes are really mirrors of our souls, but they say something about the person which depends how everyone reads it.  So I got so many eyes on me, what do you think are they telling about me? Zdravo moji dragi/drage, Kako ste? Kako vam prolazi ljeto? Ovih dana mi je malo loša   inspiracija  , pa sam baš mnogo razmišljala o tome šta bi pisala na ovom novom postu. Jedino što mi je bilo na umu jeste poznata izreka, koju često čujem, a to je '