Skip to main content

New place, new dreams

Hello my dear readers and friends. 

How are you doing? I'm really sorry for not posting for so long. I was laying in the sun and got the idea to write you why I'm not so active these past four weeks. I got a nice summer job in Germany again, so I started packing and finishing things to go there and start to work like last year. This year is something a little bit different. Last year I was a waitress in a restaurant for two months and it was hard but also amazing and fun. I met great people with who I'm still in touch with. I wanted to work there this year too but sadly I was a little bit late with emailing my chef, so there was no more spot left for me. I was sad, but luckily a woman, who I recently just met and who went to Germany to work there, found me a job. I made a joke to her, that if she has work for me too I would gladly accept it. Few weeks after that, she called me and found me a job. I was so happy and amazed that a woman who I just met found me a job. My friends went also somewhere far this summer, so that was a perfect chance for me to test myself and also learn the language more. The job is to take care of an older woman for some time, so her daughter could go to a vacation. All I need is to take care of the woman whose name is Rosa, like the flower rose, and do the house chores like cleaning and cooking. That's not a big problem for me because I do that at home too. I accepted it and after few weeks I finally went to them. I only met them on camera before and thought how they look so friendly and happy. After I went out of the airport, I saw them standing and waiting for me. They had a big smile on their faces what made me relaxed and my nervousness go off a little bit. They were super nice and cute too. I never had a chance to meet my grandparents so that I could remember them. They all passed when I was very little. So when I saw Rosa, the woman with who I will be for the next few weeks, I felt the love that grandchildren feel for their grandparents. The place where they live and where I will live for the next few weeks is Göggingen and before we went there, we stopped to eat in a beautiful restaurant with an amazing view on the lake Bodensee (You will see some photos I made below). The daughter of Rosa is amazing. Her name is Carmen and after our first little talk I just thought about how similar we are. When I talk about something I do now and talk about wishes and dreams I have, she always says: "I had that too". Her dream was to be happily married and have four children, but it didn't happen so. That didn't stop her from making new dreams. She started to travel around the world and she has seen so many beautiful things that you can only imagine. When she talks about that I just get more and more the wanting to do the same and I definitely will after I graduate from collage. I also love the way she lives and loves the nature. I love the way she thinks that everyone has a good side even though they did bad things. Carmen is very artistic. Her painting are amazing and colorful. When I look at her paintings I can feel a warm and happy feeling coming from them. She also writes and is a designer. As you see the art just flows in her veins. I only knew her for three weeks now, but she became someone I admire so deeply and would love to be like that someday. Rosa, her mother, is a really charming and happy woman as well. She is old, but stronger than anyone I know. Sometimes I think she takes more care of me than I do of her, because she is a very caring and lovely person. When I see Carmen how she is, I know that Rosa was a really great mother. They did many more things for me, but if I started to write everything, it would take me a day. Anyway, I went little bit of the theme, but that´s fine. I just wanted to write my feelings for these two women I met. I will be with them a little bit longer, so I can't make outfit posts till I come home. That will be on the September 16th. In other words one more month. I hope you will be patient till then.
 Lake Constance
 Me with Rosa




 Krauchenwies

 Carmen



 Me&Carmen
 Göggingen
 Bikini - ZAFUL

 I didn't want this post to be a review, but I can´t resist and tell you about one item here on the photos. It´s the bikini I got form ZAFUL. It's so lovely and you know that yellow is a color which describes happiness. I never thought of it doing a review of a bikini, because I think that my figure isn't so nice, but because of that, everything I told you about to love yourself would be a lie. I learned something new recently and that is something Carmen said to me. Every girl should love herself and be proud of what she is and will become. It's normal sometimes to have a complex about your body or something else in your life, but don't let it take your happiness. If you have something on you what you don´t like, then start to love it. I started it with two photos in a bikini, how will you start to love it? I'm going to do a proper review about the bikini when I come home where I will add some more items from ZAFUL. If you haven't found the perfect bikini for this summer, try to find it on ZAFUL. I recommend it for you.



 I bought a new dress.

I will end the post now and I wish you a great summer. You will hear about me in September then when I come back. Don't forget, let no one stop you from dreaming big! 

Kisses,

 Amra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Soul

'' Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out. '' - Audrey Hepburn  Today's style is inspired by the time between the 40's and 50's. Of course I didn't copy the whole style. I did add my touch of style in it, with the blouse I got from Dresslily and the mixing of two prints. As you can see, I got a new haircut and after it I started to love the old fashion. Isn't it interesting how a little change can change your whole look. I love the way of changing my looks because it doesn't feel than boring and the same. My opinion is that everyone has more styles, so why show just one, when you can show more.

Simple, but beautiful

As you know me, I always start to write about how you should be or how I changed. Today I want to write something new. It's a very important topic these days for me, but definitely also for others. I spent my last 2 summers working in Germany. This year I spent my summer relaxing in the nature. I was chilling some time on my weekendhouse near a river where I spent my childhood. I have some really beautiful memories of that place which I will never forget. But I started to notice how everyday someone throws their trash in the river. The shore of the river also has everywhere trash like bottles, plastic and glass. I got angry at us humans. I know that this river is a place for everyone, an important place which is free for people to use it and swim in it and enjoy the summer, but people started acting like the trash they throw away in it. They just keep leaving their stuff there. When I hear someone complaining how the river isn't as clean as before, I want to scream ''w

Eyes, the mirrors of our souls

Hello my dears, How are you? How is your summer going? These days my inspiration is a little bit bad so I thought so much about it what I could write in this new post. The only thing what came to my mind is a popular quote which I often hear. It's '' Eyes are the mirrors of our souls''. What do you think, is that true? When I meet someone I look carefully into the persons eyes. Now when I think about it better, I do that because somehow the eyes tell me if the person is good or bad or something else. I don't know if the eyes are really mirrors of our souls, but they say something about the person which depends how everyone reads it.  So I got so many eyes on me, what do you think are they telling about me? Zdravo moji dragi/drage, Kako ste? Kako vam prolazi ljeto? Ovih dana mi je malo loša   inspiracija  , pa sam baš mnogo razmišljala o tome šta bi pisala na ovom novom postu. Jedino što mi je bilo na umu jeste poznata izreka, koju često čujem, a to je '