Skip to main content

Let your life be a cartoon

Hey! 
Here it is, my new outfit post. It took me a while till I got time to make it, but I did it. I'm so happy because this style is totally me. I love to have many colors and prints. It's a challenge to combine all that together and I love challenges. In my opinion, I did it well. What do you mean? I don't know if I ever wrote  that I love anime, manga and cartoons. Because of this passion of mine I couldn't resist to order these jeans. Because of them I got the inspiration for the post's name ''Let your life be a cartoon''. I catch myself sometimes daydreaming, where I add some things from cartoons and animes. The world where we live is sometimes hard and too much real, so when I watch anime or cartoons and imagine sometimes life like in them, I just get a little bit of a chance to escape this real and hard world and imagine a more happy world with magic and things that can be possible. It's not childish to dream something impossible. Dreams make us different and special from others. Dreams are love. Why love? Love, because you dream everything you love and want to love. I dream to be helpful someday to other people who have a bad life and nothing to eat. In my dreams I'm like Superwoman who saves lives. You need to dream first to make something big happen, because dreams are the start for deciding who you are and want to be, just like in the animes and cartoons. Every leading character has a dream in the beginning which he makes real in the end of the story. Of course I dream selfish things like earning money for myself and travel around the world. Who knows maybe this dream comes true, but if I could decide which dream to pick, I'm going to say to help people and that's not just to play a nice girl. I saw so many poor young people without an opportunity to have a better life, so many children sitting on the streets and begging for anything, so many people without money to go to the doctor and get the life saving operation. I ask myself sometimes why do the doctors do their job, is it just because money, or do they have just a little bit of a warm heart to save someone without wanting from them money more than they actually need? Not every doctor is like this, but most of them are in my country. It makes me sad to the extent that I get angry and start crying of that anger. I got carried and went a little bit out of the theme, so I will end it here. The only thing I want to say to you, dream, because if you can dream you can also do it! 

Ćao!
 Evo ga, moj novi post. Trebalo mi je vremena da ga napišem, ali tu je. Mnogo sam sretna jer je ovaj stil totalno moj. Volim kombinovati mnogo boja i printova. Izazov je sve to kombinovati zajedno, a ja volim izazove. Mislim da sam to dobro uradila, a. šta mislite? Ne sjećam se da sam ikada  spomenula da volim anime, manga i crtane filmove. Zbog te strasti nisam mogla odoliti da ne naručim ove farmerke. Zbog njih sam dobila inspiraciju za temu ovog posta ''Pustite da život bude crtani film''. Uhvatim se ponekad tokom sanjarenja. U toku sanjarenja dobijem ideje iz crtanih filmova i anime-a. Svijet u kojem živimo je ponekad težak i previše realan, tako da kada gledam anime ili crtane filmove i ponekad zamišljam svijet kao u njima, uspijem dobiti malu šansu da pobjegnem iz ovog realnog i teškog svijeta i da maštam o srećnijem svijetu sa magijom i stvarima koje su nemoguće. Nije djetinjasto sanjati stvari koje su nemoguće i to pokazuje da ste drugačiji od ostalih, jer snovi nas čine posebnim i različitim od ostalih. Snovi su zapravo i ljubav. Zašto ljubav? Ljubav, jer sanjate sve što volite i želite. Sanjam da pomognem ljudima koji ne mogu sebi priuštiti hranu. U mojim snovima sam kao Superwoman (Super žena) koja spašava živote. Morate da sanjate prvo da bi učinili nešto veliko, jer snovi su početak odlučivanja ko ste i šta želite biti, kao u crtanim filmovima i anime-u. Svaki glavni karakter ima svoj san na početku koji učini stvarnim na kraju priče. Naravno sanjam i sebične stvari kao na primjer, zaraditi dosta novca za sebe i putovati po svijetu. Ko zna, možda se ispuni ovaj san, ali ako bih morala odlučiti se za jedan san, onda bih izabrala da pomognem ljudima i to ne govorim da bih glumila sada finu djevojku. Vidjela sam mnogo siromašnih mladih ljudi bez prilike da imaju bolji život, mnogo djece koja sjede na ulicama i prose za bilo što, toliko ljudi bez novca da idu doktoru i dobiju operaciju da spase sebi život. Ponekad se zapitam, zašto doktori rade svoj posao. Je li zbog novca ili imaju barem malo toplog srca da spase nekoga bez traženja više novca nego što je njima u stvarnosi potrebno? Nije svaki doktor ovakac, ali većina u mojoj državi jeste. Rastuži me to toliko da se naljutim i počnem plakati. Malo sam se izgubila u temi pa čak i otišla van nje, tako da ću za sada završiti ovdje. Jedina stvaar koju vam želim reći jeste da sanjate, jer ako možete sanjati, možete i učiniti!

I got a little bit carried on the beginning, sorry. I'm going to talk a little bit about the things I'm wearing today. When I thought about it how to describe these things, I could only write positive things. So, to not bore you and write these same positive things over and over, I will just say that everything you see on the photos is the same in real. Very beautiful, cool, trendy, good quality etc. The item which catches your eyes the most are the jeans for sure. I got them from ZAFUL like the earrings which are my favorites from today on. What would I be if I wore a basic one color shirt, not me definitly. So as you see, I wore a beautiful off shoulder blouse with dot print. It's so cute as you see and very feminine alike. The blouse is from Rosegal. Sadly everything I wear is sold out now, but don't worry they will have them again. Only the shoes are bought here where I live. I was walking one day trough the city Tuzla and saw them and got them for a really cheap price. You have a discount code ZFMine on ZAFUL. (over $25 save $3,over $50 save $6, over $100 save $12 ..)

Izgubila sam se malo na početku, žao mi je. Sada ću malo pričati o stvarima koje nosim danas. Kada sam razmišljala kako da opišem ove stvari što nosim, shvatila sam da su samo pozitivni opisi, pa da ne bih pisala sve isto, reći ću samo da sve što vidite na slikama je i uživo tako. Prelijepo, kul, trendi, kvalitetno itd. Sigurno ono što vam najviše oči mami jesu farmerice. Dobila sam ih iz Zaful-a kao i naušnice koje su od danas moje omiljene. Šta bih bila kada bih nosila običnu jednobojnu košulju? Ne ja, sigurno. Tako da sam kao što vidite obukla košulju bez ramena sa tufnicama. Preslatka je i mnogo ženstvena. Iz Rosegal-a je. Nažalost, sve što nosim je rasprodano sada, ali ne brinite, imati će uskoro ponovo sve stvari. Jedino sam obuću kupila ovdje gdje živim. Jednog dana sam šetala kroz grad Tuzlu i vidjela ih i kupila sam ih na sniženju. Imate kod za snjiženje ako poručujete nešto sa ZAFUL-a,a on  je ZFMine (narudžbe preko $25, čuvate $3, preko $50- $6, preko $100- $12..)































 Thank you so much for following me and reading my posts till now. I never said it, but I'm really thankful for everyone who is reading my blog and also the ones who are just looking at my photos. If you are already on my blog and reading this post, could you follow me on Google Friends Connect? I'm following back! 

Till next time. 

Kisses, 
Amra.

Hvala vam mnogo što me pratite i čitate moje postove. Nisam to nikad rekla, ali sam mnogo zahvalna svima koji čitaju moj blog i takođe onima koji pogeldaju samo slike. Ako ste već na mom blogu i čitate ovaj post, možete li me zapratiti na Google Friends Connect? Uzvraćam! 

Do idućeg puta. 

Poljupci, 
Amra.

Photographer (Fotograf) - EMINA AVDIĆ

Blouse (Košulja) - Rosegal ''Sold out''
Jeans (Farmerice) - ZAFUL ''Sold out''
Shoes (Obuća) - Just some store
Bag (Torba) - Shein ''Sold out''
Earrings (Naušnice) - ZAFUL 
Bracelet (Narukvica) - Rosegal ''Sold out''
Ring (Prsten) - ZAFUL ''Sold out''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Soul

'' Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out. '' - Audrey Hepburn  Today's style is inspired by the time between the 40's and 50's. Of course I didn't copy the whole style. I did add my touch of style in it, with the blouse I got from Dresslily and the mixing of two prints. As you can see, I got a new haircut and after it I started to love the old fashion. Isn't it interesting how a little change can change your whole look. I love the way of changing my looks because it doesn't feel than boring and the same. My opinion is that everyone has more styles, so why show just one, when you can show more.

Simple, but beautiful

As you know me, I always start to write about how you should be or how I changed. Today I want to write something new. It's a very important topic these days for me, but definitely also for others. I spent my last 2 summers working in Germany. This year I spent my summer relaxing in the nature. I was chilling some time on my weekendhouse near a river where I spent my childhood. I have some really beautiful memories of that place which I will never forget. But I started to notice how everyday someone throws their trash in the river. The shore of the river also has everywhere trash like bottles, plastic and glass. I got angry at us humans. I know that this river is a place for everyone, an important place which is free for people to use it and swim in it and enjoy the summer, but people started acting like the trash they throw away in it. They just keep leaving their stuff there. When I hear someone complaining how the river isn't as clean as before, I want to scream ''w

Eyes, the mirrors of our souls

Hello my dears, How are you? How is your summer going? These days my inspiration is a little bit bad so I thought so much about it what I could write in this new post. The only thing what came to my mind is a popular quote which I often hear. It's '' Eyes are the mirrors of our souls''. What do you think, is that true? When I meet someone I look carefully into the persons eyes. Now when I think about it better, I do that because somehow the eyes tell me if the person is good or bad or something else. I don't know if the eyes are really mirrors of our souls, but they say something about the person which depends how everyone reads it.  So I got so many eyes on me, what do you think are they telling about me? Zdravo moji dragi/drage, Kako ste? Kako vam prolazi ljeto? Ovih dana mi je malo loša   inspiracija  , pa sam baš mnogo razmišljala o tome šta bi pisala na ovom novom postu. Jedino što mi je bilo na umu jeste poznata izreka, koju često čujem, a to je '