Skip to main content

Flowers always find a way to grow

Flowers always find a way to grow. Such small, fragile, gentle and beautiful things, yet so strong and powerful. When you walk on the streets of your city, you will always see them somewhere. Even on the big concrete. Little flowers who are growing everyday, bigger and bigger. Just by knowing that, I don't feel weak anymore. Me, and every person can be strong and find it's way to overcome everyday problems like the flowers. In every dark moment in your life, there is a little crack, trough which the sun is shining and whose light you're going to follow into overcoming the darkness and be free.
 I wanted to embody this theme on my photos and the boots from AMI CLUBWEAR within this old train station, with all the dead grass around, did it. The boots are with the print of roses, the flowers which are finding their way to live and be beautiful in a lifeless place, like this one on the photos. They are making the lifeless and cold place beautiful in a way that you can't explain so good. I would say it like this, that every place or person has a beautiful side on it, so you should not judge a book by it's cover. I don't have anymore words to present you my thinking anymore, and the boots also. I will let you see the photos and make you find the words, I lost now within writing this post, for yourself.

Cvijeće uvijek nađe način da raste. Tako male, krhke, nježne i lijepe stvari, a uprkos tome ipak snažne i moćne. Kada šetate kroz ulice u vašem gradu, uvijek ćete ih vidjeti negdje. Čak na velikim betonima. Malo cvijeće koje svaki dan sve više i više raste. Sa tim znanjem, ne osjećam se više slabo. Ja, pa i svaka osoba, može biti jaka i naći način da prevaziđemo svakodnevne probleme kao i cvijeće. U svakom mračnom momentu u vašem životu nalazi se mala pukotina kroz koju sija sunce, čiju svjetlost ćete pratiti i tu prevazići tamu i biti slobodni. 
Htjela sam dočarati ovu temu na svojim slikama i ove čizme od AMI CLUBWEAR-a na ovoj staroj željezničkoj stanici sa truhlom travom , učinile su svoj posao. Čizme, sa printom ruža, su cvijeće koje pronalazi način da živi i bude prelijepo na beživotnom mjestu poput ovog na slikama. One čine ovo beživotno i pomalo hladno mjesto lijepim na način koji se ne može opisati. Ja bih na to rekla, da svako mjesto pa i osoba ima lijepu stranu na sebi, tako da ne trebati suditi knjigu po koricama. Nemam više riječi da bih vam prezentovala moju temu i čizme. Pustiti ću vas da pogledate slike i da sami pronađete riječi koje sam izgubila pisajući ovaj post.
























Thank you for reading this post and giving me your attention just for a little time.
I will be back soon with more photos, which are the inspiration behind every theme.
Wish you a beautiful weekend!

Kisses,
Amra.

Hvala vam što ste pročitali ovaj post i dali mom blogu malo vaše pažnje.
 Uskoro ću se ponovo vratiti sa slikama, koje su inspiracija iza svake moje teme postova.
Želim vam prelijep vikend!

 Poljupci, 
Amra.
Photographer ( Fotograf ) - EMINA AVDIĆ

Boots (Čizme) - AMI CLUBWEAR
Blouse (Košulja) - ZAFUL

Comments

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Soul

'' Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out. '' - Audrey Hepburn  Today's style is inspired by the time between the 40's and 50's. Of course I didn't copy the whole style. I did add my touch of style in it, with the blouse I got from Dresslily and the mixing of two prints. As you can see, I got a new haircut and after it I started to love the old fashion. Isn't it interesting how a little change can change your whole look. I love the way of changing my looks because it doesn't feel than boring and the same. My opinion is that everyone has more styles, so why show just one, when you can show more.

Simple, but beautiful

As you know me, I always start to write about how you should be or how I changed. Today I want to write something new. It's a very important topic these days for me, but definitely also for others. I spent my last 2 summers working in Germany. This year I spent my summer relaxing in the nature. I was chilling some time on my weekendhouse near a river where I spent my childhood. I have some really beautiful memories of that place which I will never forget. But I started to notice how everyday someone throws their trash in the river. The shore of the river also has everywhere trash like bottles, plastic and glass. I got angry at us humans. I know that this river is a place for everyone, an important place which is free for people to use it and swim in it and enjoy the summer, but people started acting like the trash they throw away in it. They just keep leaving their stuff there. When I hear someone complaining how the river isn't as clean as before, I want to scream ''w

Eyes, the mirrors of our souls

Hello my dears, How are you? How is your summer going? These days my inspiration is a little bit bad so I thought so much about it what I could write in this new post. The only thing what came to my mind is a popular quote which I often hear. It's '' Eyes are the mirrors of our souls''. What do you think, is that true? When I meet someone I look carefully into the persons eyes. Now when I think about it better, I do that because somehow the eyes tell me if the person is good or bad or something else. I don't know if the eyes are really mirrors of our souls, but they say something about the person which depends how everyone reads it.  So I got so many eyes on me, what do you think are they telling about me? Zdravo moji dragi/drage, Kako ste? Kako vam prolazi ljeto? Ovih dana mi je malo loša   inspiracija  , pa sam baš mnogo razmišljala o tome šta bi pisala na ovom novom postu. Jedino što mi je bilo na umu jeste poznata izreka, koju često čujem, a to je '