Skip to main content

Precious Time

Hi! 
Have you ever thought about how fast time goes by and that you haven't done half of the things you wanted to? Probably?! I always think about what to do and how to make every day special in its own way. That tends to be a difficult task , I have to admit. One day will be boring, the second maybe too. But the third one could be just that one special day you have been waiting for. I tend to overthink when I'm alone by myself. I think way too much about my past, my present and my future. Sometimes I feel something suffocating me from the inside, maybe the feelings of sadness, curiosity and fear. Have you ever had that feeling when you think about your future? Am I the only one who hasn't a worked out plan for the future? I mean, I have plans, but they just feel neutral to me. I don't know what I will do tomorrow or in a week or in a month that will be worth calling special. Its just these normal plans like studying, going to school or just doing something that makes every day look the same. How boring.. Do you think that too? I would love to know what I want to do. To be ambitious or going on trips, adventuring and what not, but somehow I feel also happy with being like how I'm now. I would say I like to be spontaneous. Sometimes the feeling of surprise is better than knowing that something great will happen.

Ćao!
Jeste li ikada razmišljali o tome kako vrijeme brzo leti i da niste uradili pola stvari koje ste željeli uraditi? Vjerovatno?! Uvijek razmišljam o tome kako da učinim svaki dan posebnim na svoj način. To je težak zadatak, moram priznati. Jedan dan će biti dosadan, možda i drugi, ali treći može da bude poseban dan na koji ste čekali. Kada sam sama, puno razmišljam. Razmišljam previše o svojoj prošlosti, sadašnjosti i budućnosti. Nešto me guši, možda osjećaji tuge, radoznalosti i straha. Imate li iste osjećaje kada razmišljate o svojoj budućnosti? Jesam li jedina koja nema nikakve planove za budućnost? Mislim, imam planove, ali za mene se čine baš neutralnim. Ne znam šta da uradim sutra, za sedmicu ili za mjesec što bi se moglo zvati posebnim. Imam samo svakodnevne planove kao učenje, da idem na fakultet ili činiti nešto što će napraviti svaki dan istim. Kako dosadno... Mislite li isto? Voljela bih znati šta mogu učiniti. Biti ambiciozna ili  ići na putovanja, avanture, ali u svakom slučaju, ja sam opet sretna ovakva kakva jesam, spontana. Nekada je osjećaj iznenađenja bolji od znanja da će se desiti nešto dobro.

Do you like my outfit today? I love it. After a long time I can say I love every single thing on my outfit. First of all the skirt from ZAFUL is just amazing. Really, ZAFUL will always be one of my favorite online shops. The skirt looks great, the print makes it special. The flower print is one of my favorite prints on clothes. The skirt material is leather and it's a really good leather. The quality is just amazing. With the skirt I combined the white blouse from Dresslily. I love the blouse as much as the skirt. The blouse is also flower themed which makes it even more fun. The watch is also from Dresslily. It's beautiful, cute and elegant. I will be ordering more watches from them in the future. I've also got a bag which I didn't manage to incorporate in this outfit. It's a brown bag which I ordered for School because it's big enough for my books. The link is here. 
The coat is from Shein. I wore it on my post "Happy New Year" last year. You can see now what I meant last time with how great the quality is. The coat still looks like brand new. Few days ago a girl asked me about the coat and she actually purchased the same one, and I was happy I could help someone by making a review. 
The last detail of my outfit (I won't be mentioning the bag in this post because it's not a part of my review today) are the boots. I know they look stunning. They are from AMICLUBWEAR just like the boots from my last post "Gothic Lolita". Big thanks to AMICLUBWEAR! They never disappoint me. The boots are simple black boots that basically ever girls needs. The lace on the side make them so unique and elegant. The look of the boots is very important, but unless they are uncomfortable to wear you can as well just use them for decoration in your room. But thank God these ones are comfortable and the quality is as expected .. great as always. 
ZAFUL, Dresslily, Shein and AMICLUBWEAR are all the shops I used to get this outfit together. I recommend you visiting them so you can start making your own unique style since they have everything you need.

Sviđa li vam se moj outfit danas? Ja ga volim. Nakon dugo vremena mogu napokon reći da mi se sviđa svaki dio na outfit-u. Prije svega, suknja od ZAFUL-a je odlična. Stvarno, ZAFUL će uvijek biti jedna on mojih omiljenih online trgovina. Suknja izgleda super, print je čini posebnom. Cvijetni print mi je omiljeni print na odjeći. Suknja je od kože i to stvarno dobre kože. Kvalitet je odličan. Sa suknjom sam kombinovala bijelu košulju od Dresslily-a. Volim košulju kao i suknju. Ima takođe cvijetni print što sve čini još zabavnije. Od Dresslily-a sam dobila takođe sat. Lijep je, sladak i elegantan. Naručiti ću sebi još po neki sat kod njih. Takođe samo dobila smeđu torbu, koju nisam mogla kombinovati sa ovim outfitom, za fakultet jer je velika za knjige. Link je ovdje.
Kaput je iz Shen-a. Nosila sam ga na svom postu ''Happy New Year'' prošle godine. Možete li sada vidjeti što sam vam rekla tada? Odličnog je kvaliteta i izgleda baš kao novi, ni jedna mala razlika se ne može primjetiti. Prije nekoliko sedmica jedna djevojka me je pitala da li je kaput dobar. Rekla sam da je odličan i prošle sedmice sam vidjela da ga je kupila. Budem baš sretna kada vidim da cure naručuju odjeću koju reklamiram. 
Zadnji detalj na mom outfit-u ( Torbu neću uzeti u obzir jer nije dio današnjeg reklamiranja) su čizme. Znam da ih želite kao što sam ih ja željela. Iz AMICLUBWEAR su kao čizme iz prošleg posta '' Gothic Lolita''. Veliko hvala za AMICLUBWEAR! Nikada me ne razočaraju. Čizme su obične crne čizme koje bi trebala svaka djevojka imati u svom ormaru, ali pertle ih čini ''kul'' , ali i elegantnim. Izgled čizama je važan, ali stvar je u tome da, ako nisu udobne, možete njima dekorisati svoju sobu. Hvala Bogu, ove su udobne i kvalitet je kao i očekivano odličan.
ZAFUL, Dresslily, Shein i AMICLUBWEAR su sve trgovine pomoću kojih sam iskombinovala ovaj outfit. Preporučujem da ih posjetite i stvorite svoj sopstveni unikatni stil pošto imaju sve što vam je potrebno.




































Tell me, which item do you like the most and why? I want to see your opinions. 
One more thing, all this online shops you can find on Instagram or Facebook. 
Instagram:

I wish you an amazing weekend!

Kisses,
Amra.

Recite mi, koja vam se stvar najviše svidjela i zašto? Želim čuti vaša mišljenja.
Još jedna stvar, sve ove online trgovine možete pronaći ili na Instagram-u ili na Facebook-u.
Instagram:
@zaful
@dresslily
@sheinofficial
@amiclubwear

Želim vam divan vikend!

Poljupci,
Amra.

PHOTOGRAPHER ( FOTOGRAF ) EMINA AVDIĆ

Coat ( Kaput ) - Shein
Blouse ( Košulja ) - Dresslily
Skirt ( Suknja ) - ZAFUL
Watch ( Sat ) - Dresslily
Boots ( Čizme ) - AMI CLUBWEAR
Bag ( Torba ) - H&M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Soul

'' Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out. '' - Audrey Hepburn  Today's style is inspired by the time between the 40's and 50's. Of course I didn't copy the whole style. I did add my touch of style in it, with the blouse I got from Dresslily and the mixing of two prints. As you can see, I got a new haircut and after it I started to love the old fashion. Isn't it interesting how a little change can change your whole look. I love the way of changing my looks because it doesn't feel than boring and the same. My opinion is that everyone has more styles, so why show just one, when you can show more.

Simple, but beautiful

As you know me, I always start to write about how you should be or how I changed. Today I want to write something new. It's a very important topic these days for me, but definitely also for others. I spent my last 2 summers working in Germany. This year I spent my summer relaxing in the nature. I was chilling some time on my weekendhouse near a river where I spent my childhood. I have some really beautiful memories of that place which I will never forget. But I started to notice how everyday someone throws their trash in the river. The shore of the river also has everywhere trash like bottles, plastic and glass. I got angry at us humans. I know that this river is a place for everyone, an important place which is free for people to use it and swim in it and enjoy the summer, but people started acting like the trash they throw away in it. They just keep leaving their stuff there. When I hear someone complaining how the river isn't as clean as before, I want to scream ''w

Eyes, the mirrors of our souls

Hello my dears, How are you? How is your summer going? These days my inspiration is a little bit bad so I thought so much about it what I could write in this new post. The only thing what came to my mind is a popular quote which I often hear. It's '' Eyes are the mirrors of our souls''. What do you think, is that true? When I meet someone I look carefully into the persons eyes. Now when I think about it better, I do that because somehow the eyes tell me if the person is good or bad or something else. I don't know if the eyes are really mirrors of our souls, but they say something about the person which depends how everyone reads it.  So I got so many eyes on me, what do you think are they telling about me? Zdravo moji dragi/drage, Kako ste? Kako vam prolazi ljeto? Ovih dana mi je malo loša   inspiracija  , pa sam baš mnogo razmišljala o tome šta bi pisala na ovom novom postu. Jedino što mi je bilo na umu jeste poznata izreka, koju često čujem, a to je '