Skip to main content

Yellow

What's up?!
Exams have ended and classes are starting again. I love my college, because of that it's not so boring. Last week's days were sunny, so I took some time and took these photos. It's already raining this week. I really don't like rain when I have to go somewhere every day, but I do love reading a book in my warm house. Is this the same for you? As you can see, the wall behind me is yellow. It's a little joke from me, because I'm blond and my hair colour is similar to the wall. For you information, I really didn't like what I did to my hair, but I've got a new hair colour, which you will see in the next post. Trust me, it's really better than this. 

Šta ima?!
Ispiti su gotovi i počela su predavanja. Volim svoj fakultet, zbog čega mi nije toliko dosadno. Prošle sedmice su bili sunčani dani, tako da sam uzela sebi vremena i uradila ove fotke. Već pada kiša ove sedmice.Stvarno ne volim kišu kada moram da idem negdje. Volim je dok čitatam knjigu u mom toplom domu. Je li ovako i kod vas? Kako vidite, zid iza mene je žut. To je mala šala od mene, jer sam plavuša i moja boja kose je slična ovoj iza mene. Za vašu informaciju, ne volim baš ovo što sam uradila sa svoje kose, ali već imam novu boju koju ćete vidjeti u sljedećem postu. Vjerujte mi, bolja je nego ova.


Today I'm going to present you a new online shop Dresslily. I thought at first that is going to take some time to get my order and that the quality wouldn't be so great, but my thoughts were wrong. The package came in 3 weeks like they said on their site. Also the quality from the items is nice. The first item is the one your gaze went to first,yes the bag,or as i like to call it my lemon bag. .My mom really doesn't like stuff like this bag. She always says: ''Where will you wear that?'' or '' That's so childish!''. You know me, the more eye catching the better. She is already used to me being that way. So about the bag now. The material is really nice and has good quality. It's perfect for the spring,also for summer. Somehow it gives those vibes. The sneakers are also from Dresslily. I wore them for the first time on the day I took the photos. Every girl, especially the younger ones, looked at them. These days everyone has Adidas ones with the same shape like mine, but the colour is white. I wanted them, but really, it's boring when everyone has them. So I ordered these ones. The flowers and the colours make them great for beautiful sunny days. Quality is good and they are very light so it feels like you are walking barefoot. Spring is soo colorfull, so why wear black and white. Add some colours girls, please!!! The last item from Dresslily are the sunglasses. I really can't say anything bad about them or good, because they are ordinary sunglasses you should have. If you don't, then go to Dresslily and see some of their sunglasses. There really are many good ones.
The pants are from Shein. I already wore them on one of my posts. Go to ''Into something new'' and if you are curious about them, read about them there. I will say it here again, they are really good. The blouse I am wearing is also from Shein. The material is cotton and it's nice and comfortable to wear. It was a hot day, but the blouse made it less hot because it feels like I don't wear it. 
There are some rings too. I have many of these rings so I combined some of them. I got them from Born Pretty Store

Danas vam predstavljam novu online trgovinu Dresslily. Prvo sam mislila da će trebati mnogo vremena da mi dođe narudžba i da će kvalitet stvari biti loš, ali moje mišljenje je bilo pogrešno. Paket je stigao 3 sedmice poslije kako su i rekli na njihovoj stranici. Također, kvalitet od stvari je dobar. Prva stvar je ona koju vaše oči prvo vide. Da, torba. Ili kako ja kažem limun torba. Moja mama stvarno ne voli stvari poput ove torbe. Uvijek kaže: ''Gdje ćeš to nositi?'' ili '' To je tako djetinjasto!'. Znate me, upadljivo za oči je bolje. Navikla je se već da sam takva. Eh, sada o torbi. Materijal je fin i kvalitet je dobar. Odlična je za proljeće, ali i za ljeto. Baš tako zrači. Patike su također iz Dresslily-a. Obukla sam ih prvi put ovaj dan kada sam se i slikala. Svaka cura, pogotovo mlađe, su ih posmatrale. Ovih dana svi imaju Adidas patike, istog oblika kao moje ove, ali samo u boji bijeloj. Želila sam ih, ali stvarno je dosadno kada ih svi imaju. Tako da sam naručila ove. Cvijeće i boje na njima ih čine odličnim za lijepe sunčane dane. Kvalitet je dobar i veoma su lake, tako da osjećam kao da hodam bosa dok ih nosim.  Proljeće je tako puno boje, zašto nositi crno i bijelo. Dodajte malo boje cure, molim vas. Zadnja stvar iz Dresslily-a su ove naočale. Ne mogu ništa loše reći o njima ili dobro, jer su obične sunčane naočale koje morate imati. Ako ne, onda idite na Dresslily i vidite njihove naočale. Ima mnogo dobrih. 
Pantalone su iz Shein-a. Već sam ih nosila u jednom mom prošlom postu. Idite na ''U nešto novo'' i ako vas zanimaju, pročitajete tamo o njima. Reći ću ovdje ponovo, stvarno su sjajne. Također iz Shein-a je ova bluza što nosim. Materijal je pamuk i fin je i ugodan za nositi. Bio je veoma topao dan, ali zbog bluze se manje činio toplim jer je osjećaj kao da je ne nosite. Tu su još neki prstenčići. Imam mnogo ovakvih prstenčića tako da sam malo kombinovala. Dobila sam ih iz Born Pretty Store-a.























I hope you enjoyed the post. I would love to see some comments and your opinions. I wish you a great week. See ya! 

Kisses,
Amra.

Nadam se da ste uživali u postu. Voljela nih vidjeti komentare i vaša mišljenja. Želim vam divnu sedmicu. Vidimo se!

Poljupci,
Amra.

Photographer (Fotograf) Emina Avdić

Sunglasses (Naočale) Dresslily
Bag (Torba) Dresslily
Sneakers (Patike) Dresslily
Blouse (Bluza) Shein
Pants (Pantalone) Shein
Rings (Prstenje) Born Pretty Store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Soul

'' Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out. '' - Audrey Hepburn  Today's style is inspired by the time between the 40's and 50's. Of course I didn't copy the whole style. I did add my touch of style in it, with the blouse I got from Dresslily and the mixing of two prints. As you can see, I got a new haircut and after it I started to love the old fashion. Isn't it interesting how a little change can change your whole look. I love the way of changing my looks because it doesn't feel than boring and the same. My opinion is that everyone has more styles, so why show just one, when you can show more.

Simple, but beautiful

As you know me, I always start to write about how you should be or how I changed. Today I want to write something new. It's a very important topic these days for me, but definitely also for others. I spent my last 2 summers working in Germany. This year I spent my summer relaxing in the nature. I was chilling some time on my weekendhouse near a river where I spent my childhood. I have some really beautiful memories of that place which I will never forget. But I started to notice how everyday someone throws their trash in the river. The shore of the river also has everywhere trash like bottles, plastic and glass. I got angry at us humans. I know that this river is a place for everyone, an important place which is free for people to use it and swim in it and enjoy the summer, but people started acting like the trash they throw away in it. They just keep leaving their stuff there. When I hear someone complaining how the river isn't as clean as before, I want to scream ''w

Eyes, the mirrors of our souls

Hello my dears, How are you? How is your summer going? These days my inspiration is a little bit bad so I thought so much about it what I could write in this new post. The only thing what came to my mind is a popular quote which I often hear. It's '' Eyes are the mirrors of our souls''. What do you think, is that true? When I meet someone I look carefully into the persons eyes. Now when I think about it better, I do that because somehow the eyes tell me if the person is good or bad or something else. I don't know if the eyes are really mirrors of our souls, but they say something about the person which depends how everyone reads it.  So I got so many eyes on me, what do you think are they telling about me? Zdravo moji dragi/drage, Kako ste? Kako vam prolazi ljeto? Ovih dana mi je malo loša   inspiracija  , pa sam baš mnogo razmišljala o tome šta bi pisala na ovom novom postu. Jedino što mi je bilo na umu jeste poznata izreka, koju često čujem, a to je '