Skip to main content

Be a lady

Hello girls and maybe boys!
Have you ever felt that you want to look more glamurous and sexy? Yes, sure you did! I noticed that many of my posts were casual or boho style. So, I wanted to show you my elegant and glamurous style in this post and the next one. Thanks to my dear cousin I manage to get a great location for the photos. Emina had some trouble with shooting because the building hasn't the best light. But we did it! We made some good photos. I would be really happy if you can see the photos and comment your opinion below.

Zdravo cure, a možda i dečki!
Da li ste ikada htjele biti glamurozne i seksi? Da, naravno da jeste! Primjetila sam da je većina mojih postova u ležernom i boho stilu. Tako, da sam ovaj put htjela pokazati moj elegantan i glamurozan stil, baš kao što ću uraditi u sljedećem postu. Zavhaljujući mojoj dragoj rođakinji uspjela sam naći odličnu lokaciju za ove slike. Emina je imala male poteškoće sa slikanjem jer zgrada nije imala najbolje svijetlo. Ali uspjele smo! Napravile smo par dobrih slika. Bila bih veoma sretna kada bi pogledali slike i komentarisali vaše osobno mišljenje.  


Today's online shop is one of my favourites. It's ZAFUL. I already had some posts about it. You can find them on my blog for more information. You will see I always say the same: It's great! This time I get from ZAFUL this beautiful unique fur coat. I wanted a mix of colors on coat (not just one-colored fur coat like most of the girls from my town) so I have ordered this one. Do you like it? I love it! It has such a good quality. I was amazed when I saw that the hair on it won't fall out. Also it's warm. A fur coat is a ''must have'' thing in you closet because it goes so well with elegant and glamurous styles, more than an ordinary coat. With the coat I ordered this top. Also I was suprised how much the quality is good. The material alone makes the top beautiful. It's similiar to silk. I needed a top like this, so I ordered it. I thought that it's only for casual styles, but it's not. See? ZAFUL, remember this name and shop. It has always the new trends, also it is very nice and the delivery is fast without any problems.
Skirt, pumps and bag are from Shein. Also one of the good online shops. The skirt has a low quality., but you can combine it with the right things like me. The only problem is, because of the slippery material it goes up and it's annoying to get it down every 3-4 minutes. The bag is just a normal bag which you saw maybe on other shops or on some photos on the Internet. It's nice and very glamurous. When I have a crisis which bag is good to my style, I always choose this one which helps me to pump my style up. Pumps are so beautiful but it's so hard to walk in them. I wore them once and they killed me just as my night out. I think I will sell them. Oh, yeah. The Neklace is also from Shein. You know I love eye catching things and you see this necklace rocks. It makes my outfit complete.

Današnji online shop je jedan od mojih omiljenih. To je ZAFUL. Imala sam već nekoliko postova o njemu. Možete ih pronaći na mom blogu za više informacija. Viditi ćete da uvijek kažem isto: Odličan je! Ovaj put sam od ZAFUL-a dobila ovaj prelijepi krzneni kaput. Želila sam mješavinu boja na kaputu ( ne samo obični jednobojni krzneni kaput kao što većina cura ima ), tako da sam naručila ovaj. Sviđa li vam se? Volim ga! Ima tako dobar kvalitet. Zadivljena sam kako dlačice ne spadaju sa njeg. Također je topao. Krzneni kaput je must-have stvar u vašem ormaru, jer ide dobro uz glamurozan i elegantan stil više nego običan kaput. Sa kaputom sam naručila ovaj top. Također sam bila iznenađenda kada sam vidjela kako je kvalitet dobar. Sam materijal čini top prelijepim. Sličan je svili. Trebao mi je ovakav top, pa sam ga i naručila. Mislila sam da je samo za ležeran stil, ali nije. Vidite? ZAFUL, zapamtite ime i trgovinu. Ima uvijek nove trendove i također su uvijek fini i pošta je brza bez problema.
Suknja, salonke i torba su iz Shein-a. Također jedna od boljih online trgovina. Suknja ima loš materijal, ali je možete kombinovati sa pravim stvarima kao ja. Jedini problem je klizavi materijal zbog kojeg se skunja diže i iritantno je spuštati je svake 3-4 minute. Torba je obična i vjerovatno ste je viđali u drugim trgovinama ili na slikama internetu. Lijepa je i glamurozna. Kada imam krizu koja torba ide bolje uz moj outfit, uvijek izaberem ovu jer mi pomaže uljepšati moj look. Salonke su tako lijepe, ali je teško hodati u njima. Jednom sam ih obula i uništile su mi izlazak kao i samu mene. Mislim da ću ih prodati. Oh, da. Lančić je također iz Shein-a. Znate da volim upadljive stvari i vidite da je ovaj lančić upravo takav. Čini moj outfit kompletnim.























Remember girls, you can be glamorous even without special clothing. It depends on your attitude and confidence. If it's bad, then make it good! I know very well that every girl has a beautiful side, they just need to show it. 

Wish you all the best and see you soon!

Kisses,
Amra.

Zapamtite cure da uvijek možete biti glamurozne i bez specijalne odjeće. To zavisi od vašeg stava i samopouzdanja. Ako vam je loše, možete ga učiniti boljim! Znam veoma dobro da je svaka cura prelijepa na svoj način, samo to treba pokazati.

Želim vam sve najbolje i vidimo se uskoro!

Poljupci,
Amra.

Photographer ( Fotograf ) Emina Avdić

Fur Coat (Krzneni kaput)- ZAFUL
Top - ZAFUL
Skirt (Suknja)- Shein
Bag (Torba)- Shein (Sold out- Rasprodana)
Pumps (Salonke)- Shein (Sold out- Rasprodane)
Necklace (Lančić)- Shein (Sold out- Rasprodan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Soul

'' Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out. '' - Audrey Hepburn  Today's style is inspired by the time between the 40's and 50's. Of course I didn't copy the whole style. I did add my touch of style in it, with the blouse I got from Dresslily and the mixing of two prints. As you can see, I got a new haircut and after it I started to love the old fashion. Isn't it interesting how a little change can change your whole look. I love the way of changing my looks because it doesn't feel than boring and the same. My opinion is that everyone has more styles, so why show just one, when you can show more.

Simple, but beautiful

As you know me, I always start to write about how you should be or how I changed. Today I want to write something new. It's a very important topic these days for me, but definitely also for others. I spent my last 2 summers working in Germany. This year I spent my summer relaxing in the nature. I was chilling some time on my weekendhouse near a river where I spent my childhood. I have some really beautiful memories of that place which I will never forget. But I started to notice how everyday someone throws their trash in the river. The shore of the river also has everywhere trash like bottles, plastic and glass. I got angry at us humans. I know that this river is a place for everyone, an important place which is free for people to use it and swim in it and enjoy the summer, but people started acting like the trash they throw away in it. They just keep leaving their stuff there. When I hear someone complaining how the river isn't as clean as before, I want to scream ''w

Eyes, the mirrors of our souls

Hello my dears, How are you? How is your summer going? These days my inspiration is a little bit bad so I thought so much about it what I could write in this new post. The only thing what came to my mind is a popular quote which I often hear. It's '' Eyes are the mirrors of our souls''. What do you think, is that true? When I meet someone I look carefully into the persons eyes. Now when I think about it better, I do that because somehow the eyes tell me if the person is good or bad or something else. I don't know if the eyes are really mirrors of our souls, but they say something about the person which depends how everyone reads it.  So I got so many eyes on me, what do you think are they telling about me? Zdravo moji dragi/drage, Kako ste? Kako vam prolazi ljeto? Ovih dana mi je malo loša   inspiracija  , pa sam baš mnogo razmišljala o tome šta bi pisala na ovom novom postu. Jedino što mi je bilo na umu jeste poznata izreka, koju često čujem, a to je '