Skip to main content

Changes

Hello!
Did you miss me? Wow, it has been a month since my last post. I've got exams and today was the last one for this month. It means I'm goinog to make more posts and reviews for you about some very great online shops. Just wait and you will see. Also, I'm very tired of learning so I took some time off and used it to take these photos. I think you noticed I changed a bit. It's the hair. I'm blonde now. I just wanted something new so what can help more than to change the hair color. At first I looked weird to myself, but after some time it was like I was always blonde. Apart from the hair color, I think that I changed somehow in another way too. I feel that I changed some things that I do and talk about. Sometimes I've got the feeling that I became a boring person. Maybe it's because I was studying so much during the past weeks so I feel like a nerd. Lol. 

Ćao!
Jeste li me poželjeli? Wow, prošao je mjesec od mog zadnjeg posta. Imala sam ispite i danas je bio zadnji ispit za ovaj mjesec. To znači da ću napraviti još mnogo postova i recenzija za vas o sjajnim online trgovinama. Sačekajte i vidjeti ćete. Također sam umorna od učenja, pa sam uzela malo vremena i iskoristila ga za slikanje. Mislim da ste primjetili moju promjenu. Kosa je u pitanju. Sada sam plavuša. Htjela sam nešto novo i šta će više pomoći nego promjena boje kose. Prvo mi je bilo čudno gledati se, ali nakon nekog vremena bilo je kao da sam uvijek bila plavuša. Pored kose, mislim da sam se promjenila na neki način u drugom smislu. Osjećam da sam promjenila neke stvari koje radim i o kojima pričam. Nekada imam osjećaj da sam postala dosadna osoba. Možda jer sam učila previše proteklih sedmica pa se osjećam kao štreber. Lol.

First of all. Do you like my outfit? I've got it from Rose Wholesale. I saw these items on their online shop (www.rosewholesale.com) and the outfit was just in my head, so I ordered it. I will start with the coat. It's very nice. The material is soft. I love the details on the left side behind the coat's pocket. They make the coat more lively and eye chatcing and not just a gray long coat. Yeah, the color is gray, more like light gray. Maybe you can't see it well in the photos. The pockets on the coat are big enough to put your hands in and also to put things like mobile phone, wallet etc. It's not great for cold days, but when it's warmer you can wear it. The white blouse is just an ordinary blouse. It has some details like those on the sleeves. The material is very thin and it's more like a summer blouse. I loved how it suits with the outfit so I wore it. The jeans are so great. Firstly the material is great and it has a good quality. Second, the stripe details on them and the ribbon which can help you to tight them up, makes them very unique and eye chatcing. They are casual and comfortable. If you want some different jeans and not the normal boring ones, buy these ones. The boots are from the shop Rosegal, but Rose Wholesale have some similar to them too (click here). I used them on my previous post ''Black and white''. You can see them better now because of the snow. I really love them. Also I learned how to walk in them. It's quiet great because I can wear them more. The bag and the jewelry are the only ones that are not form Rose Wholesale. They are from Shein. The bag was included in my previous post ''Happy New Year''. You can see it better there. I bought the sunglasses on Rose Wholesale. Good quality and beautiful print on the frame.

Prije svega, Da li vam se sviđa moj outfit? Dobila sam ga od Rose Wholesale-a. Vidjela sam ove stvari na njihovoj online trgovni (www.rosewholesale.com) i ovaj outfit mi se prikazao odmah u glavi, tako da sam ga naručila. Počet ću sa kaputom. Veoma je lijep. Materijal je nježan i mekan. Volim detalje na lijevoj strani iznad džepa. Čine kaput veselijim i privlačnijim za oko, tako da ne izgleda kao obični dugi sivi kaput. Da, boja je siva. Više svijetlo siva. Možda nećete baš mnogo primjetiti na slikama. Džepovi na kaputu su dovoljno veliki da stavite u njima svoje ruke ili neke druge stvarčice poput mobitela, novčanika itd. Nije pogodan za hladne dane, ali čim bude toplije, možete ga nositi. Bijela bluza je samo obična bluza. Ima malo detalja kao naprimjer na rukavima. Materijal je tanak i više je ljetna. Sviđalo mi se kako ide uz ovaj moj outfit pa sam je zato i obukla. Farmerke su tako divne. Kao prvo, materijal je odličnog kvaliteta. Kao drugo, pruge na njima i traka koja vam može pomoći da ih stegnete, čine ih veoma unikatnim i privlačnim za oko. Kauzalne su i udobne. Ako želite drugačije farmerke i ne one obične dosadne, kupite ove. Čizme su od Rosegal-a, ali i Rose Wholesale ima slične (klikni ovdje). Koristila sam ih u mom postu ''Crno i bijelo'' . Možete ih bolje uočiti sada zbog snijega. Stvarno ih volim. Takođe sam naučila hodati u njima. To je krasno jer ih sada mogu češće nositi. Torba i nakit su jedine stvari koje nisu iz Rose Wholesale-a. Oni su iz Shein-a. Torba je bila dio mog prošlog posta ''Sretna Nova Godina''. Možete je bolje vidjeti tamo. Kupila sam naočale na Rose Wholesale-u. Dobar kvalitet i veoma lijepe šare na okviru.





























That's it for this time. I hope you enjoyed the outfit and also I hope that I inspired you with it (don't forget to write your comments). Visit Rose Wholesale, you won't regert it. I will be back in a week or so with the new outfit and maybe a change or not. We will see.

To je to za ovaj put. Nadam se da ste uživali u outfitu i da sam vas s njim inspirisala (ne zaboravite napisati komentar). Posjetite Rose Wholesale, nećete se kajati. Vraćam se za sedmicu ili tako sa novim outfitom i možda sa još nekom promjenom ili ne. Vidjeti ćemo.

Kisses,
Amra.

Poljupci,
Amra.

Photographer (Fotograf) Emina Avdić

Coat (Kaput) - Rose Wholesale
Blouse (Bluza)- Rose Wholesale (Sold out- Rasprodana)
Jeans (Farmerice)- Rose Wholesale (Sold out- Rasprodane)
Sunglasses (Naočale)- Rose Wholesale
Boots (Čizme)- Rose Wholesale (Similar-Slične) & Rosegal
Bag (Torba)- Shein
Earrings (Naušnice)- Shein (Sold out- Rasprodane)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Soul

'' Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out. '' - Audrey Hepburn  Today's style is inspired by the time between the 40's and 50's. Of course I didn't copy the whole style. I did add my touch of style in it, with the blouse I got from Dresslily and the mixing of two prints. As you can see, I got a new haircut and after it I started to love the old fashion. Isn't it interesting how a little change can change your whole look. I love the way of changing my looks because it doesn't feel than boring and the same. My opinion is that everyone has more styles, so why show just one, when you can show more.

Simple, but beautiful

As you know me, I always start to write about how you should be or how I changed. Today I want to write something new. It's a very important topic these days for me, but definitely also for others. I spent my last 2 summers working in Germany. This year I spent my summer relaxing in the nature. I was chilling some time on my weekendhouse near a river where I spent my childhood. I have some really beautiful memories of that place which I will never forget. But I started to notice how everyday someone throws their trash in the river. The shore of the river also has everywhere trash like bottles, plastic and glass. I got angry at us humans. I know that this river is a place for everyone, an important place which is free for people to use it and swim in it and enjoy the summer, but people started acting like the trash they throw away in it. They just keep leaving their stuff there. When I hear someone complaining how the river isn't as clean as before, I want to scream ''w

Eyes, the mirrors of our souls

Hello my dears, How are you? How is your summer going? These days my inspiration is a little bit bad so I thought so much about it what I could write in this new post. The only thing what came to my mind is a popular quote which I often hear. It's '' Eyes are the mirrors of our souls''. What do you think, is that true? When I meet someone I look carefully into the persons eyes. Now when I think about it better, I do that because somehow the eyes tell me if the person is good or bad or something else. I don't know if the eyes are really mirrors of our souls, but they say something about the person which depends how everyone reads it.  So I got so many eyes on me, what do you think are they telling about me? Zdravo moji dragi/drage, Kako ste? Kako vam prolazi ljeto? Ovih dana mi je malo loša   inspiracija  , pa sam baš mnogo razmišljala o tome šta bi pisala na ovom novom postu. Jedino što mi je bilo na umu jeste poznata izreka, koju često čujem, a to je '